Choosing the best location for a great fishing is always a challenge. The SUCUNDURI INN is located in an incredible and preserved area, which has been fondly studied in order to promote the meeting between sporting fishermen with their beautiful trophies, be it the giant peacock bass or the violent catfish of the Amazon Basin.
Located in the south of the Amazonas state, in the Lower Amazonas region, the Sucunduri River is a tributary of the Canumã River, which drains into the Madeira River. It’s an amazing place with excellent fishing spots and countless lakes and ponds. An extremely wild and rich in fish river.
The SUCUNDURI INN offers an extensive, comfortable and charming structure to relax after your exciting fishing day. Here you can rest, enjoy nature, hold your breath with alluring landscapes and fish a lot!
In total harmony with nature, the inn also holds sustainable projects such as its own vegetable garden for a healthier consumption, appropriate treatment of the produced waste, excellent quality water, eco-friendly tours, etc.
The inn will open with brand new installations and very good taste! Check out our special conditions with free exclusive gifts for the 2019 season.
FISHES: peacock bass (tucunaré), arapaima (pirarucu), other scales-covered fishes (aruanã, apapá, matrinxã, tambaqui, bicuda, cachorra, jatuarana) and catfishes (pirarara, piraíba, cachara, caparari, jundiá).
PERIOD: from January to June (low season) and from July to November (high season).
Being able to host up to 18 (eighteen) fishermen weekly, the inn offers:
- An experienced and qualified staff, including a bilingual receptionist.
- Fishing guides with in-depth knowledge of the area in order to provide more safety and productivity to your fishing.
- Accommodations with air conditioning, minibar and bathroom.
- Barbecue facilities in a common area of the inn.
- Internet and satellite TV for greater comfort.
- Complete and wide boats with launching platforms, outboard and electric motors, swivel chair, life jacket, and a guide/pilot by pair;
- Eco-friendly area for hiking in the Amazon Forrest with a local guide.
- 3937 ft-long (1.200 m) landing strip and runway for greater convenience.
- Small shop with some fishing products and accessories in case some replacement is needed.
The SUCUNDURI INN also stands out for providing excellent service since the owners have been working in this field for over 20 years, besides being demanding fishermen.